Stroud Homes is seeking an experienced Franchise Support Manager in New Zealand to lead our established and highly reputable residential franchised building business to continue to drive success through strong leadership and commercial expertise. The successful candidate will have a strong focus on strategy, operations, brand and network development.
A key part of our mission at Stroud Homes is to create a team of very well run building firms. In this role you have an opportunity to be part of developing solutions to challenges faced by the building industry.
The successful candidate must live in New Zealand due to the requirement for regular travel amongst our franchise businesses.
- Drive the growth of the network both organically and through new franchisee development.
- Develop and implement company strategies in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Ensure compliance with strategy and culture across the network.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and new business.
- Train franchisees in systems and operations.
- Optimise and ensure effectiveness of business operations, marketing and communication strategies.
- A demonstrated successful track record of leadership in the franchise industry.
- Proven ability to drive positive changes and establish best practices and systems in a franchise environment.
- A collaborative leadership style that engages team members at all levels.
- Experience managing remote teams would be advantageous.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in delivering results in a large network.
- Proven ability to use various types of computer software.
- Previous experience in the building industry preferred but not essential.
The type of person this role would suit is someone who:
- Enjoys working with people. Our franchise partners are considered our customers and we treat them that way. For the right person, it is rewarding when you see your input into a franchise partners business turn into success.
- Enjoys working as part of a team. You will be part of a team of 11, each person managing aspects of the Stroud group of builders.
- Is innovative. If you love to continually improve systems and processes, you will find this aspect of the work rewarding.
- Likes to travel. With regular conferences and site visits you’ll get to see a bit of NZ and possibly even AUS.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.