Set Up Your Home Building Franchise For Success
Our most successful home building franchises in New Zealand share a number of similar qualities, such as:
- Looking to make a long term commitment – typically a 5-year timeframe.
- Able to put in hard work. Stroud Homes provides the opportunity and support needed to build and grow your business, however as with any business, it involves hard work (especially in the first 3 -12 months).
- Able to commit to the significant financial investment needed to establish the new business
- A licenced New Zealand builder and/or hold the necessary licenses to operate as a builder.
- Be relatively comfortable with the volatile nature of the new home building industry, the risks this represents and the premium returns that come with skilfully managing these risks.
- Able to commit full-time to leading the business rather than being an absentee investor.
- Already pursuing a successful career or business in the building industry.
- Good at setting goals and working persistently towards achieving them
- Prepared to do whatever it takes to build your new Stroud Homes Franchise.
- Optimistic and excited about the future and are proactive in creating success for yourself.
- Open minded and agile thinkers committed to constant improvement
- Someone who wants to be known as a builder of quality homes and a leader within a community of quality builders operating under a quality name.
The start of any new business venture is a risk and success is not guaranteed. While the Stroud Homes business model is successful, the performance of individual Stroud Homes franchises depends on many factors not the least of which is the franchisee’s commitment and attitude.
Do you see yourself as a good fit with Stroud Homes?
Find out more about what it takes to be successful in the Stroud Homes business environment.